Aberdeen Foods - Aberdeen Fams Bacon All Fat No Bacon!
Purchased a pack of bacon before thanksgiving holiday with hopes of frying up for Thanksgiving breakfast.Opened package and its a block of fat (see picture).
I was shocked to find that there are multiple online reports of Aberdeen Farms selling blocks of fat instead of bacon. This is ridiculous to spend over $3.00 for a package of fat.
Like I said, I went online to search for the address of Aberdeen Farms and see if there were any other complaints and there are numerous.
But wait a minute, there is a stamp-of-approval on the package from the US Agricultural Dept -- so they approve of Aberdeen Farms in VA selling consumers blocks of fat?I will definitely send a complaint to them too.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
You May Also Like
- "My daughter wanted a snack at the store so I bought her a bag of Cool Ranch Doritos. She opened them and ate about 1/3 of the bag and..."
- "My husband loves German Chocolate cake. We bought one in the frozen food section today and let it set out in the box for about an hour. I cut a..."
- "I am a concern citizen about this fraud DiMeo fruit fams is advertising about being organic. I found a picture of one of his pints and his label on it...."
- "InventHelp Trina of Jacksonville, NC September 2, 2009I submitted an idea for an invention, FIREXCELL,(Fingerprint Activated Firearm), that would use the finger print recognition, (biometrics) to access and unlock a weapon...."
- "Stephen Franklin Hess aka Steve. He preys on women under age from 15 years old above. I saw his profile online very attractive man but when i meet him..."
- "Oil change at WAL-MART resulted in engine plug falling out September 30, 2011, locking up my engine. Towed to 2 shops that verified it was a WALMART problem. WALMART would..."
- "I purchased 2 Kensington recliners from Cymax thru Sears in June, 2015. 18 months later the leather is flaking off and the pull handle to open the reclining part is..."
- "Not much to say (there 4 pictures taken on the same visit say it all). I have been consistently disappointed in the quality of veggies and produce at the..."
- "I bought a bag for my daughter to take for her Karate uniform. She used the bag a time and a half, as after 3 times zipping up the zipper,..."